Friday, April 27, 2012

TaKe Me ThErE

A year ago Hayden and I went to Hawaii for our honeymoon. Hayden wanted a more rustic mountain honeymoon and I wanted tropical paradise. Well I won. He didn't seem too thrilled that we were going to Hawaii. It wasn't until a year later I found out how he truly felt about the most amazing place ever. He told me the other day that he is craving Hawaii and wants to go back. COUNT ME IN! There is just something about that place that makes me so happy. Financially its not possible for us to go right now, so I will take us all there through our honeymoon in Hawaii photos. 




 View from our condo.


Our sweet rental car.


Dinner on the patio.





 Fresh coconut



















Alright, it is not quite the same as being there, but now you can all see why I want to go back so bad. Who is with me? Anyone up for saving your pennies and planning a trip with us? :)

5 comments:

  1. You've seen the movie UP right?
    Every time they saved their pennies for their trip to Paradise Falls they had to use the money for something else. Sometimes that's how I feel. So screw it let's just go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously tiff. we are going to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are pictures here I've never seen! I love you! We'll be back there before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Tiff, you are so right, That seems to happen to Josh and I all the time. I would love to go to Hawaii someday with you guys, and spend it with Josh. Neither of us have ever been. Our honeymoon was up in the mountains and filled with snow. Not a favorite, but our room was nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright Tiff and Kari. Summer next year we are going. Done and done. I will provide the place to stay. You just get yourselves there. :)

    ReplyDelete