Well we just survived our first campout with the 11 year old scouts. Since it was the first campout for the boys, we decided it would be best to do it in town. One of the scout leaders has some land in his back yard, so we did it there. I went after work for a while and then went home to sleep in my warm bed. Hayden stayed the night with everyone. I got up bright and early and went back over to help get breakfast ready. It was a lot of fun. We ate lots of junk food (which was awesome for me because I haven't had any sugar or junk food since I started my new diet). It rained, snowed, and the wind was blowing like crazy. Hayden thought his tent was going to blow away in the middle of the night. (I'm glad I was home in my bed) All in all, it was a success. Here is some of the pictures I took this morning.
This is Hayden right after I woke him up. The wind kept him up all night. He looks pretty tired huh?
Brother Holkanson making the cocoa.

\
Us cooking breakfast and looking goofy.
We let the boys choose what they wanted to do for breakfast. We had hash browns, eggs, sausage, pickles, chips and salsa, and fried pop tarts.
Those menu options sounds like a pregnant woman's diet.
ReplyDeleteYou like so nice and refreshed :)
Who's the guy in plaid? He seems crazy.
I believe the crazy guy in plaid is you father :)
ReplyDeleteYour*
Delete