Sunday, March 27, 2011

St. George ohhhh how I love you!

Last weekend we went to visit my parents in St. George. We brought our friends Ryan and Cami White with us. It was so fun! We drove there after work on Friday and went out to dinner when we got there. In the morning we woke up and went fishing all day.(Nope...no catch) The weather wasn't very warm but it was better than Provo so I won't complain. That evening we went and had dinner with my parents again. We are addicted to the game "Settlers of Catan" and we play it like 4 nights out of 7 in the week with the Whites. So we of course played for a couple of hours. It gets very intense and there is a lot of yelling. Good thing we are all such good friends! :) Sunday morning we woke up and my parents made us a DELICIOUS breakfast.(Thanks mom and dad!!!) We went to church with them and then got on the road. It was a great weekend and I can't wait to get back down there!





No comments:

Post a Comment