Hayden and I met in Armenia on our missions. It was meant to be, so don't be judging! We got married February 18th 2011 in the Idaho Falls Temple. It was perfect. Hayden said to me after it was all over "I never thought I would actually enjoy my wedding day as much as I did." We loved it. Everything went so smoothly because of my amazing family and friends who helped out. My mom and sister made all of the food, my sister also made the wedding cake and 130+ cupcakes. I did all of the floral arrangements. Little by little everything came together perfectly.
Hayden and I are now living in Provo while he goes to school. He just recently chose to be a Chiropractor. This is a very good choice for him and it suites him perfectly. (And my back could use the help :) ) We will be here in Provo for a very long time. 4 years. Too long. I am not a huge fan of Provo but I will survive. I am now working at a place called Myler Disability. It is a law firm that helps people get disability benefits from social security. I like it and hate it at the same time. I talk to very very difficult people all day. It takes a toll on me, but it is a pretty good job and it gives me full time hours. I don't plan on being there too much longer. Anyway...thats the update for now. Here's some pics...







So happy to hear you have a fulltime position. That will be very helpful. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you guys have a blog! And I am glad your wedding went so well. Wish I could have been there! Congrats!!!!
ReplyDelete