Hayden took me fishing last week for the first time. I loved it! I liked it so much that we got me my very own pole and we both got matching waders. The water was so cold our first day fishing that I insisted we get waders so that we won't freeze while we are in the deep water. We went fishing again this weekend with our friends Ryan and Cami White. It was so great being warm while standing in knee deep water. All I managed to catch was twigs and myself a few times. Hayden did go fishing on Friday by himself and he caught 2 trout. I am jealous I wasn't there to witness that the fish really do exist. My new goal in life is to catch one myself!
Ryan and Cami White (they also served in Armenia with us)
My cute husband
Fishing wore me out
Um, you two are super cute together. So, did you bait your own hook? :) Keep updating your blog! Otherwise, my life gets SUPER boring! :)
ReplyDeleteI tried to bait my own hook...it didnt go over well! those hooks are sharp! :P
ReplyDeleteFish are gross.
ReplyDelete