Saturday, August 3, 2013

Christmas 2012

This post is out of order, but I just realized that I never posted about last Christmas. I better get that done before Christmas comes around again.

We spent Christmas with Hayden's family in Colorado. Hayden's sister lives near Boulder and she hosted the festivities. The whole family was there for a week. It was a great time. Hayden's mom put in a lot of work to make it special for everyone.

After Christmas, we drove to Texas and spent 2 week there helping Hayden's mom remodel her house.
I love the holidays. I want to have all of my decorations up the day after Halloween. This year I made a bunch of crafts and decorated our little apartment. It was so fun to finally have my own place to decorate for Christmas.


I bought almost all of my decorations at the dollar store. I loved the way they all turned out once I put them all together.


Our tree turned out great! I didn't want to take it down.






My cute nephews came to visit


We bought a truck. It has been a necessity this year. We are so glad we got it.

Hayden's nieces and nephews decorating cookies

Nativity

Willis family dancing


The kids waiting to see what Santa brought them 

Christmas morning

Our Christmas present from Hayden's parents. We love it!


Ice skating in the mountains



My birthday dinner. We went to Les Miserable, dinner, and stayed in a hotel 

Indian food

New Years Eve in Texas. Manly man.

Canton flea market

Shooting

I was not good at shooting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment